- From 7 a.m. to 11 p.m., at Naujamiestis Veterinary Clinic your pets will be given a careful and qualified examination and prescribed appropriate treatment. In addition, you will be provided with detailed information on the housing, care and nutrition of the animals.
- We devote much attention to disease prevention and early diagnosis. The clinic provides preventive services, performs laboratory and clinical diagnostics, surgical operations, provides emergency care in case of injuries and, if necessary, hospitalizes pets and monitors their condition.
- Our team of veterinarians can also visit your pet at home.
Our young, ambitious and energetic team of veterinarians makes decisions collegially. Those are specialists in different fields, from dermatologists to bone fracture repair specialists and surgeons.
Each of them has their own four-legged friend at the home.
At Naujamiestis Veterinary Clinic, we perform complex bone fracture repair, internal organs and oncological surgeries using the most modern equipment and tools.
Head of Naujamiestis Veterinary Clinic.
Veterinarian, obstetrician, gynaecologist, primary care doctor.
- He obtained his Master’s degree in Veterinary Medicine at the Veterinary Academy of the Lithuanian University of Health Sciences. He is also a member of the Lithuanian Small Animal Veterinary Association.
- His areas of expertise include gynaecology and obstetrics, radiography, traumatology, and soft tissue surgery. Mr. Masoit has a SFVS license to practice veterinary medicine and pharmacy.
- He raises his professional qualification and deepens his knowledge at seminars and conferences held both in Lithuania and abroad.